Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Intro-PHYSICK!

1. What do you expect to learn in physics this year? 
This year, I plan to learn about things that I can apply to my everyday life. Considering that usually classes don't really work that way, I am excited to know that in physics I will be able to connect to my everyday world. I expect to grasp the concepts Ms. Lawrence will teach us instead of just memorizing for the grade. Although I do not know many things about physics, I want to be able to be comfortable in the classroom and not be scared about this class.

2. Why do you think studying physics is important? 
I think studying physics is important for college, especially for the field of medicine (which I am interested in).  Also studying physics is important because we can understand why things move and work the way they do in everyday life which is pretty cool! We will be able to understand how moving things are created.

3. What questions do you have about physics?
  1. What is physics? 
  2. Why do things move in different speeds and how can they increase or decrease speed?
  3. How can one create objects with acceleration? How do you "put" acceleration into these objects?
4. What goals do you have for physics this year?
My goals for physics this year include:
  1. Maintain a good average in the class
  2. Understand the material while working with others to see their viewpoint on certain topics
  3. To use my resources wisely, come into conference period, and seek out any help that I may need.

No comments:

Post a Comment